I'm Participating In:

New LDS Fiction

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Book Trek 2014


I have decided to start a new blog, where I can review things that I like, post recipes I like and more.

One reason I wanted to do this is because I am joining the Summer Book Trek over on NewLDSFiction.com and I needed a space to review the books I read. I am excited to read some new books by LDS authors.

During this trek I am going to try reading:

1- A Far Horizon (Shadows of Brierley, #2) by
A Distant Shore (Shadows of Brierley, #3) by Anita Stansfield
3- In the Valley of the Mountains (Shadows of Brierley, #4) by Anita Stansfield
4- Walking on Water by Richard Paul Evans
5- Unraveled: A Tale of True Love Paperback by Julie Daines
6- Porcelain Keys by Sarah Beard

We will see how this plan goes... 

I would love to have you join in the fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment