I'm Participating In:

New LDS Fiction

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Book Trek 2015


It is that time of year again! It's time for the Summer Book Trek! Last year was a lot of fun and I look forward to another fun month of reading books and finding new authors.

I am planning on reading the following books during the challenge.

1- This Very Moment by Rachel Ann Nunes
2- The Captain of Her Heart by Anita Stansfield
3- Imperfect Love by Rebecca Talley
4- The Superstitous Romance by Anastasia Alexander
5- Best Kind of Love: A Reunion Romance Novella by Rebecca Talley
6-  Grounded for Love: A Reunion Romance Novella by Rebecca Talley 

July should be a great month of reading. 

Join in on the fun! 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of romance there. I read Imperfect Love. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many choices this year and I do love a good romance novel :)

      Delete